Monday, July 14, 2008

Beginning Again!


Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees. - unknown


As part of some self-imposed self-discipline, I am going to do my best to post new entries to this blog on Mondays and Thursdays. Wish me luck.

I chose the quote above today because it eloquently describes how I make it through tough days. While I'm "faking it until I make it" my soul is asking for the strength to get through one more day. It asks for strength to to keep my facade intact for one more day. It asks for sleep to come quickly and for thoughts to be still.

When my mind is cluttered, confused and churning thoughts keep my rational mind clouded, I have to hope that deep inside of myself there is a spark (or prayer) that encourages me onward. I have to take it on faith that there is something within me or beyond me that prays for one more day.

Peace

No comments: